You can easily sync your Mac’s Address Book contacts with your Google Contacts, here’s how to do it:
- Launch Address Book
- Click on the “Address Book” menu and select “Preferences”
- Click on the “Accounts” tab
- Select the “On My Mac” under the left accounts
- Check the checkbox accompanying “Synchronize with Google”
- Click on “Configure…”
- Enter your Google Account login, click “OK”
- Then click “Sync Now” from the menubar
Now your Address Book is synchronized with your Google contacts!
via OS X Daily.